As one of our Data Analysts, you are familiar with all aspects of data, from integration to migration and optimization.
You contribute to innovative and practical solutions in complex data environments on different projects for our local and international accounts using Type 2 Solutions’ methodologies and data migration, data integration and data quality software, the Data Migration Platform and the Data Quality Dashboard.
Type 2 Solutions has been a data migration specialist since 2002. We ensure that the data meets the quality requirements and that the data is migrated with minimal risks and no delays.
One of the projects that you can work on as a Data Analyst.
Among Your Tasks
- Assessing data quality
- Scripting complex data extraction and transformation processes
- Controlling migration results
- Reporting and analyzing
- Mapping out business processes and providing input to optimize them
- Translating customer requirements into actionable information
- A Master degree in computer science, information technology, econometrics or a related domain
- Familiarity with relational database systems such as Oracle, Microsoft SQLServer or DB/2
- Good command of SQL
- Knowledge of XML, XML schemas and style sheets
- Exposure to ERP systems such as SAP or Navision
- Proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of one or several scripting or programming languages, or the ability to quickly assimilate them
- More than business proficiency in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- The ability to work both individually as well as part of a team
- A diligent, proactive, inquisitive attitude
Who Are We?
Type 2 Solutions is a consulting firm that offers a distinctive combination of technical know-how, business experience and solutions in the fields of data management and data-driven label management. We deploy activities world-wide in industries as diverse as food, pharmaceuticals, logistics, utilities or aviation. Our projects typically deal with large volumes of data that need to be migrated, transitioned, cleansed, enriched, analyzed, interpreted or extracted. Our people are ambitious, innovative, independent, experienced individuals who don’t shy away from a challenge. We strive to provide top experts and to deliver measurable results.
What Do We Offer?
Type 2 Solutions offers you a challenging position in an innovative international environment. We offer a competitive salary depending on your experience, as well as additional incentives, laptop, phone, travel expense compensation and attractive secondary employment conditions. We normally employ staff full-time (40 hours a week).
To apply for this position, send a résumé with a short letter of motivation to email@example.com. For questions, you can contact us at +31 180 54 51 51 or Judith de Witte directly at +31 6 2126 8961.
Every candidate will be required to pass a written SQL/XML evaluation.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies is not appreciated.